During any competitive event energy stores are depleted often completely, muscles are severely damaged and key nutrients are lost that need to be replaced. Nutrition within the first 24 hours post event is therefore paramount to maximise recovery.
- Fine Oats for a slow, sustained release of energy
- 39g Protein for a slow, sustained release of protein to repair damaged muscle fibres
- Probiotics to optimise good bacteria in the stomach to absorb key nutrients
- L-Glutamine to optimise cell regeneration
During training or any competitive event muscles are damaged and only protein will help to repair damaged muscles and encourage new growth. Nutrition and more specifically healthy, lean protein sources are essential to help athletes maintain health and improve performance.
- 24g Protein Per Serving
- Pure, lean blend containing 80% protein for Muscle Strength, Growth and Repair
- Full Amino Acid Profile
- Premium purity and taste